Due to the overwhelming response of entries that we are still receiving every day, we’d like to give a quick update about where the Emerald Ball team is at:
Please be patient as we work on processing entries.
• If you have ANY errors on your invoice, please email [email protected]; DO NOT CALL OUR OFFICE. Corrections & changes will only be accepted via written emails – no exception.
• If you registered via our Online Registration, you should have received a confirmation email with a copy of your entries. If we have not sent an invoice yet but you received the confirmation email, don’t worry – we definitely received your entries and will get them in as soon as we can.
• If you snail mailed or emailed your entries, sit tight – we are working on getting invoices to you as soon as possible. If you have not yet emailed your entries, please consider sending one email with all entries attached instead of separate emails, to keep clutter down. This will ensure we process your entries faster.
If you have not yet registered for our Virtual Pre-Recorded event, this is your last chance! All videos must be submitted to your online portal by April 15th, 2021 at the latest. This allows enough time for the Starcast Virtual team to group submissions together in time for our broadcast, starting April 29th on EmeraldBall.com
If you have not already:
- Please register on our Virtual Pre-Recorded Event Page
- Once we receive your entries, we will send out an invoice.
- Once your invoice is paid, we will send you an email with a link to your online portal, where you can get your dance music and upload your video submissions. (This email will be titled “Emerald Ball Portal Online Access“)
- You will then be notified whether or not your submissions are approved or not. Once all are approved, sit back and relax!
- Starting April 29th on EmeraldBall.com, watch with your friends & family as you compete with dancers all around the world!