Pro/Am A2 Rhythm Scholarship
- Didio Barrera
- Aug 01, 2005
1. Joan Goddard w/ Chris Johnston (1,1,1,1,1). As always I loved the very unusual and creative material, but today seemed a bit tired - maybe she was a victim of her own success!
2. Mary Sue Schwartz w/ John Berry (2T,2,2,2,3). Good power as usual, but not as precise as I've seen her in the past. The cha cha had some major problems today.
3. Lucinda Postern w/ Alfredo Horna (2T,3,3,3,2). Lucinda would have been my winner today. I thought she was by far the best lady on the floor.
4. Melanie Taylor-Merrit w/ John King. The best I've ever seen Melanie dance. I thought she would place in the first three. I'd like to see more energy to rally cement that place.
5. Ann Morsilli w/ Tibor Kerekes. The performance was a little "small" but overall a very promising lady.
6. Susan Miller w/ Hayk Arshakian. Susan looked confident today. I'd like to see more flexibility and isolation.
This article has been reprinted with permission from Dance Beat. For more Dance Sport articles or to subscribe to Dance Beat, visit their website at