Pro/Am Open Standard Scholarship
- Keith Todd
- Jun 25, 2000
Report by K. Todd
1. Ben Ermis with Denise Evans (TN) - A great, consistent performance from this lady today. I feel she could use her knees more to combat a rather monotone approach.
2. Eddie Stutts with Angela King (TX) - Great expression and attack, especially in tango. Some back weight causes tension throughout the back line.
3. Victor Veyrasset with Dorothy Teixeira (CA) - Some good lines, but did not really stay with her partner through the center.
4. Alex Muradasilov with Midori Ono (CA) - Showed great energy most of the time. The Viennese Waltz appeared too bouncy and I would like to see a more consistent top line.
5. Michael Mead with Julia Brown (CA) - A nice elegant look and overall showing great improvement. Still aloows tension to creep into shoulders and neck.
6. Jim Maranto with Teresa Berry (AZ) - Showed geat movement and energy. Teresa's top line did not lways seem to follow her partner's lead and direction. Great potential.