2016 Registration Forms
***Our forms are now completely fillable! You can download the forms, type in all your information and e-mail them to firstname.lastname@example.org***
Please note: We can only accept e-mail forms with credit card payment. If you are paying by check, you will still be required to send your form(s) by mail.
- 1. Price List (Entries & Non-Hotel Room Packages)
This document is password protected. Please email email@example.com for password.
To book your hotel room, please click Hotel Information under the "Event" Menu.
- 2. All Entry Forms Package
- 3. Individual Admission Ticket & Meal Order Form
- 4. Tentative Schedule
Final Schedule of Events will be posted 5 days prior to the start of the event.
- 5. Pro/Am Adult & Student/Student Adult Single Dance Entry Form
- 6. Pro/Am Adult Scholarship & Multidance Entry Form
- 7. Pro/Am & Amateur/Amateur Pre-Teen, Junior & Youth Single Dance Entry Form
All Pre-Teen, Junior & Youth Single events are on Sunday.
- 8. Pro/Am Pre-Teen Junior Youth Multi-Dance Entry Form
All Pre-Teen, Junior & Youth Multidance events are on Sunday.
- 9. Amateur Mixed Kids (Amateur Teacher) Entry Form
Single Dances Entry Form. Dance On Sunday Only.
- 10. Amateur Pre-Teen, Junior & Youth Multi Dance Entry Form
Dance on Sunday Only except for the Youth Ballroom & Latin is on Friday Evening.
- 11. Amateur Mixed Adult (Amateur Teacher) Entry Form
Single Dances Entry form. Dance with Pro/Am as per Schedule for each style.
- 12. Formation Exhibition Team Entry Form
Formation Exhibition Team Entry Form
- 14. Professional Entry Form
- Professional Entry Form
- 13. Amateur Adult Entry Form
- Amateur Entry Form
- 15. Rules & Regulations
Top Teachers, Scholarships, Cancellation Policy and MORE!
- 16. Suite Accomodation Form
This form must accompany all requests for a suite. Please include 15.5% occupancy tax when calculating total.
- 17. Summary Form
Please fill out this form and send with all entries when you have two or more competitors.
- 18. Seating Chart 2016
Displays the seating Plans for the Emerald Ball
- 19. Visa Request Form
Visa Request must be accompanied with completed entry forms and full payment.
- 20. Vendor Form
Deposits for returning vendors due January 15th, 2016. There is a waiting list for new vendors. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to be put on the waiting list
- 21. Emerald Ball FAQs by Wayne
Must Read! Lots of great information especially on Wayne's Fav places :-)
- 22. Bill Marshall Photography Order Form
By Front Row Productions
- NOTE TO COMPETITORS:
In addition to the Pro/Am Open Scholarships, we are adding Pro/Am Open Multi- Dance Championships A, B & C. The Pro/Am Open Multi-Dance Championships will be used as Dancesport Series Team Match Qualifiers.
The Gold & Above Gentlemen's Standard Championship is a Global Dancesport Series Scholarship.
The winners of the Closed Bronze Rhythm Smooth, Latin & Ballroom and Closed Silver Rhythm, Smooth, Latin & Ballroom Multidance Championships in both the A & B age categories will be invited to represent the Emerald Ball in the Best of the Best Competition Grand Finale at the Ohio Star Ball in November.
American Rhythm & Smooth Bronze Multidance Championships are sponsored by Dance Vision and will be awarded $300, $200 or $100 Dance Vision Merchandise vouchers.
If you are emailing or faxing your entries in with credit card payment, then you will not have to mail the hard copies in.
In order to properly view these files, you may need to download and install the free Adobe® Acrobat® Reader©.