2018 Registration Forms
Please note: We can only accept e-mail forms with credit card payment. If you are paying by check, you will still be required to send your form(s) by mail.
- A minimjum of 11 judges for all pro/am scholarship events
- No split floors for pro/am Ballroom or Smooth
- Professional Couples: Please fill out entry form with signature as is require by our insurance company.
- 1. Pro/Am Price List
We allow you to customize your package based on your need. Only purchase the meals you want, everything is a la carte.
Professionals and Studios, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for password.
*Amateurs and Student, please contact your instructor or studio manager for pricing info.
- 2. All Entry Forms
Please note: this set does not include PDF fillable forms.
- 3. Individual Admission Ticket & Meal Order Form
Please note, Tables in Sunday are only sold in groups of 9 and not as individual seats - you must purchase the WHOLE table.
- 4. Tentative Schedule
Final Schedule of Events will be posted 5 days prior to the start of the event.
- 5. Pro/Am Adult & Student/Student Adult Single Dance Entry Form
- 6. Pro/Am Adult Multidance SCHOLARSHIPS
*Revised 10/4/2017 - S1 age category (66+) has been added to Closed Scholarships*
*Revised 1/5/2018 - S1 (61+) & S2 (71+) have been added to Open Scholarships*
- 7. Pro/Am Adult Multidance CHAMPIONSHIPS
*Revised 10/2/2017 - Added Rising Star Latin & Ballroom*
*Revised 10/4/2017 - S1 Category changed to 66+*
*Revised 3/6/2018 - Additional entry rules added; please see entry form for details*
*Revised 3/26/2018 - If you already have single dances for Scholarships, you are not required to add more single dances for multidance events*
- 8. Pro/Am Adult Gentlemen's Multi-Dance Championships Entry Form
- 9. Pro/Am & Mixed Am/Am KIDS - Pre-Teen, Junior & Youth Single Dance Entry Form
Amateur Teachers, please use this form.
All Pre-Teen, Junior & Youth Single events are on Sunday.
- 10. Pro/Am Pre-Teen, Junior & Youth Multi-Dance Entry Form
All Pro/Am Pre-Teen, Junior & Youth Multidance events are on Sunday.
*Revised 04/05/2018 - Junior (12-15) has been split into Junior 1 (12-13) and Junior 2 (14-15)
- 11. Kids Solo Exhibition
- 12. Amateur Pre-Teen, Junior & Youth Multi-Dance Entry Form
*Revised 11/6/2017 - International Junior 1 & 2 5 dance events & Youth events are now sponsored by the Fordney Foundation! - For more information and cash prize list, visit our prize money page*
All dances are on Sunday EXCEPT for the Youth Ballroom & Latin, which is on Friday Evening, Session 7.
- 13. Solo Star - Teddy Bear, Pre-Teen & Junior
*NEW FOR 2018* - Solo Star events are danced without a partner & the competitor is judged on a solo execution of their syllabus material.
*Revised 3/22/2018 - Silver added to Teddy Bear 2 & 3 Dances; Gold Added for all 2 & 3 Dance age groups*
- 14a. Amateur Adult Entry Form
New for 2018: Amateur Events are now on Thursday and Saturday evenings. Please refer to entry form and schedule for session times.
*Revised 01/17/2018 - Open Rhythm & Smooth have been added for Thursday Evening*
- 14b. Adult Mixed Amateur
- 15. Professional Entry Form
Includes Rising Star Competitions
Professional Couples: Please fill out entry form with signature as is require by our insurance company.
- 16. Formation Exhibition Team Entry Form
- 17. Suite Accommodation Form
This form must accompany all requests for a suite. Please include 15.5% occupancy tax when calculating total. Please note, there is a 4 night minimum for suite accommodations.
- 18. Summary Form
Please fill out this form and send with entries when you have two or more competitors. For meals, please use the Individual Admission Ticket & Meal Order Form.
- 19. Visa Request Form
Visa Request must be accompanied with completed entry forms and full payment.
- 20. Vendor Form
In order to properly view these files, you may need to download and install the free Adobe® Acrobat® Reader©.